THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

All the patterns by The Little Stitcher Design are available in the Etsy shop: THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

Tutti gli schemi di The Little Stitcher Design sono disponibili nel negozio Etsy: THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

sabato 18 gennaio 2014

A Day of Joy - For Little Birds

Buongiorno care Compagne di Ago e Filo! Spero che abbiate passato delle bellissime feste e che il nuovo anno sia iniziato bene! Io mi sono riposata molto, ma è arrivato il momento di far germogliare nuovi progetti, e in questo caso di ridare vita a un progettino dell'anno scorso.
Ricordate il mio schema "A Day of Joy"? Era stato proposto per raccogliere fondi per costruire una scuola per i bambini del Malawi.
Il progetto è sempre aperto, ma da oggi lo schema sarà disponibile anche nel mio negozietto Etsy, con una piccola differenza. Ormai sapete quanto io ami le fiabe e gli animali, e seguendo le orme di altre designer che l'hanno fatto prima di me, vorrei dedicare la vendita di questo schema alla salvaguardia dei nostri amici animali, che hanno sempre (e sempre di più) bisogno del nostro aiuto.
Il ricavato di questo schema andrà alla protezione dei piccoli uccelli.
E non sarà il primo schema dedicato alla salvaguardia degli animali... ne arriveranno altri! :)


A good day to all of you, dear Needle and Thread Friends! I hope you had wonderful holidays and that the new year has started sooo well! I have rested, but now it's time to put forth new projects, and in this case to reinvigorate a little project of the last year.
Do you remember my pattern "A Day of Joy"? It was proposed to raise funds to build a school for Malawi children.
The project is always open, but now the pattern will also be available in my Etsy shop, with a small difference. You know how much I love fairy tales and animals, and following in the footsteps of other designers, who have done it before me, I would like to dedicate the sale of this pattern to the preservation of our dear animals, who always (and increasingly) need our help.
The proceeds of this pattern will go to the protection of little birds.
And it will not be the only pattern dedicated to the protection of animals... more will come!

***

Se volete dare il vostro contributo, troverete lo schemino qui:
A prestissimo, con le novità di gennaio! ;)

If you want to make your contribution, you will find the pattern here:
See you soon, with all the new stuff! ;)

2 commenti:

Sam I Am...... ha detto...

when I first visited your site the other day...I felt a connection..a very strong connection to you, your words and your designs. I haven't even bought anything and it may be a while before I do as this was an expensive month here but I wanted you to know I love your designs, your words which are like poetry...they are poetry! And your sensitivity and passion for all living things. Thank you for sharing ALL your creativity with the world.

KimM ha detto...

I just found your site and became a follower - it's absolutely lovely. I love your patterns. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Best regards,
KimM
http://Wisdomwwithneedleandthread.blogspot.com